Houston and San Antonio, Texas, Lawyers Representing Businesses and Employers
When you are facing legal matters that may affect your business or affect you as an employer, having trusted legal counsel on your side can help you move through the issue in a way that ensures that your best interests are protected.
The Texas law firm of Carter & Bachynsky, L.L.P., has successfully represented businesses and employers in a variety of matters, from consulting on employment and business disputes to full-blown litigation. We can provide skilled legal representation to businesses and employers on issues with employees, drafting of employment contracts, severance agreements, nondisclosure and non-competition agreements, and personnel manuals. Our firm has also successfully represented businesses and employers in litigation and in proceedings with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
We pride ourselves on providing businesses and employers cost-effective representation that maximizes the results, but at a substantial savings compared to the big firms. For more information about the representation we provide to businesses and employers, contact our Houston or San Antonio office today.
Our representation of businesses and employers has included the following matters:
- Resolving a sexual harassment claim against the president of a private company at the EEOC level;
- Successfully representing a technology company in a lawsuit against two former employees who were violating non-competition agreements;
- Successfully representing a consulting company in a breach of contract lawsuit for nonpayment of services;
- Defending a private company against EEOC charges of discrimination filed by two former employees; and
- Defending a company in a lawsuit for an employee’s workplace injury.
Contact Our Houston and San Antonio Business Lawyers
You have a right to protect your business interests. If you have questions or concerns about a business or employment law matter, contact a Houston employment or business lawyer at Carter & Bachynsky, L.L.P., to speak with an attorney with a wealth of experience.